We have just landed in Ghana! Right now, we are waiting for customs and for clearance to pick up our passports. As our ship came into port, we were welcomed with a group of Ghanaians drumming and playing other exotic musical instruments. They were clad in garments of all colors, bright and festive. They wore huge smiles on their faces, thoroughly enjoying themselves. I think I am going to have an amazing time here; the joie de vivre is already eminent, and we haven’t even left the ship yet. My roommate and I are going to explore Tema today; our port city. Stay tuned for more about my world travels!
My life of travels.. Fall Voyage 2011 Semester at Sea: Traveling around the world in a little over 100 days. Within this blog will be trials, triumps, and adventure to last a lifetime :)
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment