I have anxiously been counting down the days until I set off on what could possibly be the greatest adventure of my life. In less than 2 months, I will be making friendships and memories that could last a lifetime. I still have a few more things to do in terms of preparing such as getting vaccinated, buying books, packing and buying things that I need. Speaking of my books, I am so excited for my classes!. They sound so interesting from the syllabi! I am taking:
International Public Health
Global Studies
Cultural Geography
English as a Global Language
I am really excited for Int'l Public Health and English as a Global Language. I am thinking about going to grad school for either Int'l Public Health, Linguistics, or Clinical or Cultural Psychology. Perhaps this semester will help me open my eyes to what I truly want to do.
The only thing that I am worried about is money. I hope that I can afford the entire trip, especially since I don't have much help financially from my family. If I run out of money while I am on my trip, I am going to be on my own. But as of right now, I am just going to go with the flow and try to save as much as I can for the rest of the summer. I am also looking at doing a lot of the service trips, because they are relatively cheap, and I would truly be able to say that I made a difference around the world.
August 26th is taking forever to get here..!
No comments:
Post a Comment